WINTER TOUR OF GUITARS – GUITAR LOCATIONS
Below are the locations of the giant 10-foot guitars. These guitars will remain indoors from November 1st through March 31st when they are moved outside for the Summer Tour of Guitars.
- Ben Stark – La Casa de Esperanza, 410 Arcadian Avenue (formerly outside Waukesha State Bank)
- Tom Noll – Waukesha Community Health Clinic, 309 E. North Street (formerly at The Freeman)
- Marcia Schneider – Waukesha Public Library, 321 Wisconsin Avenue (formerly at Taylors People’s Park)
- Jennifer Espenscheid – Waukesha Tattoo Company at Galleria Edge, 463 W. Main Street.
- Gene Evans – Sunset Bank, 521 W. Sunset Drive (formerly at the Waukesha County Museum)
- Chuck Weber – We Energies, 231 W. Michigan Avenue Milwaukee (formerly at Waukesha State Bank)
- Bill Reid – White House of Music, 2101 Springdale Road (formerly at Couri Insurance)
- Jeff Seymour – Springs Building, 521 Wisconsin Avenue.
- Ramona Audley – City Hall, 201 Delafield Street (formerly at First Federal Bank)
- Team Guthrie – Carroll University’s Student Center, 100 N. East Avenue (formerly at Avalon Square)
Below are the locations of the 17 playable guitars. These guitars will reside inside these businesses and be visible to the public year round.
- Peggy Farrell Allô! Chocolat–234 W. Main Street.
- Chuck Wickler Martha Merrell’s/Cuddles–231 W. Main Street.
- Pat Mitchell Waukesha Civic Theater–264 W. Main Street.
- Nancy Schmidt Little Swiss Clock Shop–270 W. Main Street.
- Ed Legge Bodway’s–404 W. Main Street.
- Francisco Mora Clinton St Gallery–336 W. Main Street.
- Bill Taylor Taylor’s People’s Park–337 W. Main Street.
- Shay Johnson Generations 5-294 W. Main Street.
- Connie Pelzek Almont Gallery–342 W. Main Street.
- Fred Kaems Mia’s–800 Clinton Street.
- Jeff Homar Steaming Cup–340 W. Main Street.
- Gary Gresl Magellans–370 W. Main Street.
- Lance Dobersek Bosco’s Social Club–260 W. Main Street.
- Carrie Chimenti River’s End Gallery–380 W. Main Street.
- Andy Fletcher/Katie Musloff Rochester Deli–143 W. Broadway
- Amy Cropper House of Guiness–354 W. Main Street.
- Jean Stamsta Café de Arts–136 E. St. Paul Avenue.