Together with local artists, the WallDogs, a national group of sign and mural painters, are returning to Waukesha today for phase two of this year’s Waukesha GuitarTown project.
The murals are planned for the following locations:
- Olsen Ace Hardware at 155 Main St.
- Panos Grocery Store at 200 W. Main St.
- Main Street Plaza at 234 W. Main St.
- Mainstream Bar & Grill at 404 Main St.
- Couri Insurance at 739 W. Main St.
- The Salty Toad at 921 Friedman Dr.
- The Greenwaldt Building at 734 Clinton St.
- Waukesha State Bank at 100 Bank St.
- Discount Liquor at 919 Barstow St.
- the building at 135 Broadway
- the building at 129 Broadway
- the building at 147 Broadway
- the Gallery 1 building at 507 Broadway
Local artists and the WallDogs will begin work today sketching outlines of the murals on walls in downtown Waukesha. The actual mural painting is scheduled to begin on Friday, August 2nd and continue through the weekend.
Below are the proposed murals that will soon decorate our great city. Find out more about the event on our Facebook page.